Aviation & Ticketing Manager
An extremely well known UK travel brand are seeking an Aviation & Ticketing Manager to join their Management Team. The specialist role will take charge and lead a small team of Ticketers & Operations Executives, ensuring that the day to day air operations runs smoothly and effectively. The ideal candidate will possess strong leadership capabilities, solid knowledge of Galileo, sabre or Amadeus and be a master of fares and ticketing.
The Role Responsibilities:
- Assist Sales & other department Teams with airfare & ticketing queries such as calculation & recalculation of air fares & taxes, refunds & fare rule clarification
- Assist the ticketing department with ADM investigations, disputes & billing to relevant teams. Liaising with airlines & other travel departments to resolve & reduce AMDs
- Liaise with all major airlines to resolve contract queries & other airline & fare related issues, including the correct filing of fares & contracts in GDS
- Quality checks to ensure correct fares, routes etc. are booked /used in order to reduce errors and possible ADMs
- Liaise with Air Product Manager to maintain and adjust mark-up margins on all fares
- PNR management, cancel and /or advice sales teams of any unwanted PNRs to avoid charges
- Resolve issues related to bookings, regarding the classes, dates and conditions of the bookings
- Looking after BSP related issues
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- A Genuine Leader who is a seasoned Ticketing Professional seeking a new challenge
- Airfares specialist with outstanding organisational and analytical skills
- Performing calm under pressure, maintaining high standards and displaying strong work ethics
- Experience of liaising with airlines to resolve fare and contract queries
- Proficient knowledge of Airfare Contracts
Our client offers an excellent working environment along with fantastic career developing opportunities! An excellent remuneration package is on offer, where the basic salary is £25,000 - £27,000 per annum, plus annual bonus, including 20 days’ annual leave + bank holidays, with the opportunity of travelling overseas on Fam Trips.
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.