Italian Speaking Senior Sales Manager - Global eTravel, London
Senior Sales Manager, Italy - eCommerce - Hotels - London
Our client is looking for a talented Senior Sales Manager to provide exceptional guidance and leadership to ensure the successful account management of their partners.
- You'll speak native level Italian & English
- You will be a natural leader yet also a great team player
- You bring plenty of successful experience mentoring and building fantastic teams that create long term customer relationships
- You're energetic, positive, analytical, driven and very engaging
About our client:
They are one of the fastest growing online hotel booking platforms in Asia, with a global footprint. Despite the success and size of the company, they still operate with a start-up feel.
About the role:
You will enable the team to exceed the acquisition and production expectations that form a key part of their business goals. You will bring a strong analytical acumen, a high level of commercial savvy and the ability to attract, motivate, and coach your team. The ability to establish and develop profitable long term partnerships with both internal and external customers will be a key to the success of the role.
- Lead a team of sales managers in identifying, acquiring and managing successful hotel partnerships
- Implement strategies and promotional activities with partners to enhance productivity and opportunities to maintain a competitive advantage for the company website
- Conduct market research into trends in the industry and market to ensure the competitiveness of the company's products
- Develop tools and processes to ensure greater operational efficiencies and sharing of best practices
- Train and inform partners on technologies, tools and model
- Implement tools for the regular tracking, review and reporting of performance of teams in delivering KPIs and targets
- Develop and implement a strategy for the team's business development activities, to monitor and strengthen the productivity of new and established partnerships
- Analyse and feedback on the availability and quality of data, which lead to recommendations for commercial improvements
- Plan a timetable and lead market managers in partner visits according to internal goals, targets and objectives
- Represent the company at relevant trade-shows, workshops and events to promote the brand and products
- Share relevant data and information with internal and external partners to ensure a high level of communication and feedback to optimise performance
- Coordinate with senior management on strategic planning and objectives
- Develop and own relationships with key decision makers at hotels, technology partners and other relevant partners
Sounds like a great fit for you? Then please send us your CV today!
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.