German Speaking Business Travel Operations Manager - Frankfurt, Germany
Our client is a forward thinking, successful and dynamic travel management company, now seeking an experienced Operations Manager from a business travel background due to success and expansion. This well established travel company offer various travel types for business customers across the globe. This role is ideal for an experienced German Speaking Travel Operations Manager seeking something a little different in which full time, part time or flexi time would be considered.
Each day will not be the same:
- Developing and implementing the overall strategic plan for the operations department including communicating best practices and operational strategies.
- Ensure customer satisfaction with all aspects of service delivery.
- Responsible for all communication to the team either directly or through leadership.
- Engage in active relationship building with vendors, mainly auto rental, hotel and airlines.
- Execute “Structural Evolution” process at least one time per year for the onsite operations, and recommend changes that offer process efficiencies, cost savings or service improvements.
- Establish Service Level Requirements including Key Performance Indicators
- Actively monitor performance to the SLR and adjust staffing, processes and technology.
- 7 + years of Business Business Travel Management and operational experience managing staff and customer expectations.
- Experience of working in Germany - understanding the German market is critical
- Fluency in German and English
- Bachelors or equivalent experience required.
- Demonstrated leadership and management success in a competitive operational and/or call centre environment.
- Proven technically savvy on all software applications and vendor supplied systems used in Operations.
- Global Distribution Systems (GDS) knowledge preferred.
- Demonstrated strategic planning, analytical and research skills.
- Lucrative salary
- Full/part time and flexihours considered
- Varied job role
- Career development
- Opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic corporate travel company in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.