German Speaking Travel / Operations Consultant
Our client is a long established and dynamic tour operator, now seeking an experienced German Speaking Travel & Operations Executive to join its busy & friendly team. This tour operator offers various types of travels including group tours, meetings, FITs, incentives, events and leisure travel. This exciting German Speaking role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
• Booking various types of travel for groups, FITs, events and leisure teavel.
• Meticulous planning of itineraries and operating tours & events.
• Booking and negotiating ground services in accordance with itineraries including coaches, guides, restaurants, hotels etc.
• Preparing and submitting relevant documents to both clients and suppliers including issuing vouchers, itineraries, rooming lists, invoices etc.
• Day to day contact with suppliers including hoteliers and other service providers along with clients.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Be fluent, written and spoken in both English and German
• Experience in reservations from a hotel or tour operator
• Able to work under pressure and multitask
• Attention to detail and accuracy is essential
• Good knowledge of Microsoft office application including Word, Excel & PowerPoint
• Lucrative salary
• Sociable working hours
• Career progression
• Travel perks
• Opportunity to work for a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator, in state of the art offices, within a friendly team in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give your travel career a boost today!
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for German Speaking Travel / Operations Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly