Personal Luxury Travel Manager (Mon-Fri)
Here is a fantastic opportunity for luxury focused travel professionals to join a high-end luxury company that offers a Concierge Service and deals with exclusive 5-star and above bespoke holidays. From the ultimate hidden beach resorts on exotic coastlines, to luxury hotels in cities around the world, our client’s Personal Luxury Travel Manager crafts the perfect bespoke holidays, which is personalised to the needs of their high-end clientele.
The Luxury Product:
As a Personal Luxury Travel Manager, you will be providing a first-class concierge service and create some breath-taking bespoke luxury holidays to the Caribbean, Thailand, India & Sri Lanka, Malaysia, Seychelles, Mauritius, Maldives, USA, the Middle East, South Africa, Australia and New Zealand. You will be putting together exclusive and personalised travel itineraries covering luxury long-haul city breaks, exclusive beach retreats, land tours, air travel, private jets, yachts and hotels, including all land transfers.
Skills & Experience:
- You will consider yourself as one of the best in the industry, be a first-class travel consultant with exceptional luxury product knowledge - worldwide or particular destinations - and a proven track record of creating and selling luxury tailor-made holidays
- The ideal candidate must have a positive 'can do' attitude, possess excellent written & verbal communication skills and must have a high command of the English language
- Must have an outstanding mixture of service & sales skills, along with excellent worldwide geographical knowledge with the desire to work in a fast-paced service oriented environment
- High levels of customer service skills are essential and you must have the ability to quickly and easily build rapport with your clients while offering an efficient and professional service
- Excellent working knowledge of a major GDS (Sabre, Worldspan, Galileo or Amadeus)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build lasting relationships with high end clients ensuring repeat business.
You must have previous experience in selling retail or tailor-made luxury holidays with a luxury travel company and have outstanding customer service & sales skills, along with excellent worldwide geographical knowledge with the desire to work in a service demanding environment.
This is a Monday to Friday role with NO weekends. Our client offers an excellent basic salary, £28,000 - £30,000 per annum, plus commission and bonus OTE £50,000+ along with opportunities to travel on educationals to exotic worldwide locations. This is a fantastic opportunity for those of you who wish to work for a high-end travel organisation.
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.