4 days left
- Contract Type
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented and experienced ticketer to join a rapidly expanding tour operator with excellent career progression opportunities. Due to continued growth, our successful & highly established client is now looking for a passionate and dynamic ticketer to join their busy Operations Department. This will be a great role for a ticketer looking to take that next step in their travel career.
This Ticketing Role:
This role is for a ticketer who is seeking an exciting new challenge with a successful, progressive and forward thinking travel organisation.
- Issue CAT35/25 fares, deal with re-issues, refunds, manage fares & airline contracts, BSP reconciliation and distribution of CAT35/25 fares to specialist sales consultants
- Be involved in assisting the specialist sales team with complex fare itineraries and developing consultants’ knowledge on airfares
- Other general ticketing and operational duties include running the reports on the bookings for the dispatch of tickets to clients
- Contact airlines to deal with lost ticket enquiries, schedule changes, fare queries, TODs and setting up PTA’s
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- You will be from a Tour Operator, TMC or a Consolidation background with experience of issuing nett & published fares with multiple international carriers
- Experience of working in a busy, pro-active and challenging ticketing role, confident in personality, delivering results and is able to meet tight lastminute deadlines
- Experience in issuing nett/CAT35 and published fares, reissuing and automated MCOs, BSP reconciliation and above role duties
- Experience in quality control check of all automated tickets to ensure any errors are identified and resolved, also experience in issuing and quality checking all published tickets
- Fully competent with any one of the major GDS’s, ideally Galileo, possessing knowledge and understanding of simple and complex fare construction
This is certainly a fabulous opportunity for an ambitious and driven ticketer who is looking for the next step on their career ladder with a successful travel organisation. The Ticketer role offers £27,000 - £30,000 per annum, based on experience.
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Apply for Ticketer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly