Luxury Product Manager - Europe & N Africa
2 days left
- Contract Type
This rapidly growing company is considered to be a market leader in luxury travel. They are seeking a dynamic Product Manager with extensive product and contracting experience to join their luxury tour operator. The applicant will possess strong commercial, negotiation and pricing skills gained within the European & N African market place. With this role, you will be expected to develop the client’s existing luxury brand & identify strategic new areas of development and expansion within Europe and N Africa.
The Product Role:
- The Product Manager will be responsible for the on-going development and expansion of our client’s luxury European & N African products focusing on revenue and profit generation through strategic product management and development
- Responsible for and introduce new products & build on existing product ranges to meet changing consumer demands
- Contracting new opportunities with luxury hotels and other travel related services, where you will be accountable for the direct negotiation, planning, purchasing and contracting of the very best European & N African hotel rates that are available
- Analysing CRM data, sales, yield and occupancy figures, booking patterns and customer behaviour for European & N African product development/introduction and price strategies
- General product management & growth including the monitoring of luxury Europe & N Africa sales, competitor analysis and Identifying and pursuing new opportunities in existing areas of responsibility
- Secure marketing funds & tactical offers from European & N African suppliers for promotional activities, along with continual exclusive tactical negotiations with ground product and feedback to the commercial team
- To organise and conduct European & N African product training as and when needed for the Luxury tailor-made consultants
Now Let’s talk about You:
- 3+ years’ experience within a European & N African Product Management role is essential
- Will have successfully contracted hotels and other travel related products/services
- Must have outstanding commercial, negotiation, communication and analytical skills
- Must be proactive and results driven, with the drive and initiative to successfully push product forward within a competitive market place, delivering on commitments and meeting deadlines and must be available to travel to assigned destination when necessary
- Must possess the confidence to communicate and present the company at all levels of business
Our luxury client is successful and highly established. This role offers a competitive base salary of up to £49,000 BOE along with benefits and excellent long-term opportunity for travel career progression.
If you are an experienced Europe & N Africa Product Manager with the relevant skills, experience, energy and attitude for this role, please send your CV to Red Planet Travel Professional NOW!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Apply for Luxury Product Manager - Europe & N Africa
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly