Indian Subcontinent Travel Consultant - Luxury Tour Operator
Our client is an award winning and dynamic luxury tour operator who offers various holiday types to the discerning traveller throughout the Subcontinent. Due to success and expansion, we are now seeking passionate Indian Subcontinent Travel Consultant to join our client’s busy and friendly team. If you have travelled the Indian Subcontinent, possess travel sales experience, looking for a career progression and be rewarded for your hard work then this exciting job opportunity is the role for you.
This well-known travel company offer a wide range of holiday types to the discerning clientele including luxury tours, adventure, city breaks, wedding, honeymoons, beach holidays, cultural tours, escorted tours and culture trips.
This exciting travel specialist role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
- Creating and designing inspiring high quality travel itineraries to the beautiful Indian Subcontinent to the discerning clientele including India, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Nepal & the Indian Ocean Islands.
- Arrange flights, accommodation, tours plus many other travel extras
- Offering a cutting edge customer service
- Participating in bespoke FAM trips to increase knowledge
- Using your Indian Subcontinent travel knowledge to provide expert advice on various resorts
- Assisting with the website
To be the cut above the rest you must:
- Be from a travel sales background and travelled to the Indian Subcontinent
- Experience creating travel itineraries from a tour operator or travel agency background
- Customer service focused with meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- A generous salary
- FAM trips
- Career progression
- Childcare vouchers
- Dental care
- Travel insurance
- Sociable hours
- On-going training
- Travel perks
- This tour operator welcomes travel consultants looking for career progression and be a part of a forward thinking and dynamic tour operator where you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Previous job titles that will be considered for this role include Travel Advisor,Travel Consultant, Telesales Executive, Travel Agent, Tailormade Consultant, Reservations Consultant, Reservations Agent, Reservations Executive, Holiday Advisor, Travel Telesales, Indian Subcontinent Travel Specialist & Retail Travel Agent.
When applying for this sought after role, a travel synopsis outlining the places visited within the Indian Subcontinent is imperative to include within your application
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for Indian Subcontinent Travel Consultant - Luxury Tour Operator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly