My client is currently looking for a Retail Sales Trainer. to pass on their knowledge and experience by ensuring a high training standard of new and existing staff.
The successful applicant will be responsible for training new and existing staff on the company’s core systems, products and destinations, as well as creating and delivering training material and refresher training for staff. The successful candidate will be responsible for training new and existing staff on the company’s core systems, products and destinations, in this role there will be an opportunity to create, & deliver, training material and refresher training. The role as a sales trainer will incorporate sales bookings during busy period
- 3 years’ minimum recent retail travel sales experience required dealing with the public direct.
- Previous telephone/email sales would be preferred but not essential.
- Knowledge of USA geography and destinations essential.
- First-hand experience of travelling to the USA would be beneficial.
- Previous team working experience essential.
- A highly competent level of keyboard, PC skills and use of a variety of systems along with excellent command of both written and spoken English.
- Airline reservation system experience would be beneficial.
- Working 40 hours per week Monday-Friday 09:00-17:30.
- The annual salary package is £28k consisting of a basic salary of £24k plus realistic sales commission earnings of another £4k or more.
- 28 days paid holiday (including bank holidays) increasing up to 33 days for long service
- Private Medical insurance
- Workplace Pension
- Fam Trips