Luxury Travel Consultant - VIP's & A List Celebs (Mon-Fri)
This highly successful and established travel organisation is seeking experienced travel consultants to join their specialist luxury travel company, which services High-end, A List Celebs and VIP clientele. As this luxury travel company grows, they’re determined to find quality travel consultants and maintain their special dynamic culture, which means a busy, professional, friendly and supportive team of like-minded travel consultants who possess excellent worldwide luxury travel product knowledge.
It's pure Luxury! This luxury travel company offers the perfect role for tailor-made travel consultants who are looking to use their in-depth knowledge of putting together and creating truly worldwide luxury bespoke itineraries to Australasia, the South Pacific, North America, the Caribbean, the Far East, South America, Africa, along with many other destinations, fulfilling the travel client’s brief and surpassing their expectations.
The Role & You:
Now, let’s talk about you! To be accepted for this role, you will need to have solid worldwide sales experience, preferably in creating luxury multi-stop and tailor -made trips, so if you’ve only just dealt with brochure pre-packaged holidays, then unfortunately, this role is not for you.
- You will be the principal point of contact for your A List Celebs & VIP clientele, managing every stage of the sales, after-sales and travel experience
- Dealing with incoming calls, being the one point of contact for your clients, you will be creating both Leisure and Corporate itineraries for their high profile clientele, from multi-stops & around the world flights, to creating around the world luxury tailor-made holiday of a lifetime
- You must be GDS competent, have a proven track record of securing sales in a customer-focused environment, possess natural rapport-building skills, along with effective time management and strong customer service levels that match our clients’ needs. You will also need to have strong verbal and written skills
- Our client is looking for confident, well-travelled consultants that have sold luxury travel extensively, also individuals who believe that they are special and can become a valuable asset to the company and to the team of experts they will be joining
- For this role, it is essential for you to have an excellent telephone manner, followed by a high level of customer service
- This position is for a person who is able to meet travel deadlines, whilst maintaining a strong emphasis on the need to maintain high standards constantly
Strictly Monday - Friday! Our client offers higher than the average basic salary in the travel industry and an uncapped monthly commission structure plus Monday to Friday working hours. However, it does not stop there as there will be worldwide educational trips on offer. Our client’s working environment is development lead, where staffs are encouraged to progress & develop their career, product knowledge and service skills to their full potential. Basic salary DOE is £27k - £32k plus commission of 5%-10% on all sales, giving you a realistic OTE of £40k - £60k.
Last but not least, this client employs some of the nicest, brightest and most interesting people in the travel industry. Because they only employ the best people, they’re able to offer a very competitive basic salary and bonus schemes, as well as the travel perks you should expect working for a leading travel organization.
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Apply for Luxury Travel Consultant - VIP's & A List Celebs (Mon-Fri)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly