University Student Tours (GROUPS) Consultant - Monday-Friday
Our client is a well known and successful groups tour operator, due to success and expansion, now seeking an experienced Student Tours Consultant to join their friendly team due to success and expansion! This award winning tour operator offers upmarket group travel for schools and universities throughout the UK, Europe and beyond.
The experienced Groups Travel Consultant will be responsible for putting together tours for UK based student groups. A key part of the role is to increase new business and manage existing accounts. Much of your work will involve liaising with UK universities; UK and European accommodation suppliers; flight, rail and coach operators, visitor attractions and overseas agents.
This exciting role entails a wide range of tasks within sales, operations, account management, product and customer service, in which no day will be the same, this includes:
- Manage your own portfolio of key accounts, ensuring all client requests are responded to effectively and making sure enquiries, quotations and bookings are administrated in line with company procedures
- Work with the Tours Department to achieve customer and company targets and KPIs
- Liaise closely with lecturers and other clients to tailor an educational travel package to meet client needs, carrying out research as necessary
- Deal with clients via telephone, email and letter promptly and professionally
- Calculate and provide accurate quotations, ensuring that documentation is sent promptly
- Booking accommodation, transport and excursions for clients
- Negotiate rates with suppliers
What are we looking for?
- Groups sales experience within a tour operator within student and/or university student groups is ideal however we would consider experienced travel homeworkers
- Good travel knowledge
- Experience within the travel industry is a must i.e. with a tour operator arranging group student travel
- Passionate about travel
- Be able to communicate at all levels
- Excellent attention to detail
- Uncapped commission
- Monday to Friday sociable hours
- Varied job role
- Lucrative salary
- FAM Trips
- On-going Training
- Career progression
- Opportunity to work for a dynamic and forward thinking tour operator, within a friendly and busy team in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Applicants with previous or current job titles who will be considered for this role include, Groups Travel Consultant, Groups Travel Specialist, Tours Consultant, Travel Consultant, Travel Advisor, Travel Sales Consultant and Reservations.
Give your travel career a boost and email your cv to us today. Please note only suitable travel candidates with student group travel experience will be considered for this role.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.
Apply for University Student Tours (GROUPS) Consultant - Monday-Friday
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly