Team Leader - Chinese Speaker - Global eCommerce -- Shanghai
Team Leader - Mandarin and English Speaker - Global eCommerce Travel Leader -- Shanghai
Please Note: This role is based in Shanghai, China. Our client will provide full visa sponsorship and relocation assistance for the right candidate!
Are you passionate about travel and good service? Do you enjoy interacting with people as well as utilising technology?
We are looking for a talented, energetic, results-oriented person who loves working in a fast-paced, multinational environment. As a Contact Centre Team Leader, you will support both determined business objectives as well as acting as a motivator and decision maker to ensure that the group is working efficiently and in unity.
As Team Leader you will work closely with the operations management team and other departments within our client's Customer Experience Group (CEG) to support their contact center. The team leader of operations will provide direction, instructions and guidance to the customer care specialists to achieve a certain goal and understand the team members' strengths, weaknesses and motivations.
The position requires you to provide extensive coaching to contact center agents as well as provide valuable input on processes to the operations team.
You will also be expected to contribute with ideas for continuous organizational and employee skills development but also at the global level impacting the international contact center network.
- Continuously monitor the traffic & highlight discrepancies and take actions on spot if needed to ensure that service levels are met
- Provide constructive feedback - coach, mentor, motivate and evaluate the performance of the team on a regular basis.
- Identify performance gaps, formulate action plans to address identified gaps, implement and monitor action plans to ensure success.
- Ensure the proper and effective implementation of new and existing customer service structures & procedures
- Understand & analyze traffic reports, proactively make suggestions for improvement
- Monitor team attendance, document infractions and implement corrective action
- Assist with planning/organizing the proper coverage & align staffing
- Supervise the quality assurance process and related training of staff members to ensure quality customer service.
- Participate in recruitment activities (screening, interviewing)
- Act as a backup of Operations Manager if needed
- At least 3 years of supervisory/team lead experience in a BPO / contact center environment
- Experience in managing at least a group of 15-20 people in an inbound contact center set up
- Excellent English, Mandarin communication skills (verbal & written).
- Must have a strong track record of evaluating, analyzing, implementing, leading, and monitoring effective and efficient processes to proactively improve center efficiency and staff performance.
- Excellent personal and interpersonal skills to interact with a variety of individuals, including building strong partnerships with other departments
- Must be able to handle multiple projects and effectively manage different timelines
- Proven experience and knowledge in effective hiring, training, coaching and people management practices
- Experience in managing remote teams is an advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Great things about working there:
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic multinational team
- Opportunity to travel
- Career opportunity regarding lateral moves within CEG teams and global locations as well as other departments within the company
- Continuous learning & development through corporate training programs
- Modern working environment in the heart of the city
Your next step:
If you bring what we're looking for and this job appeals to you then don't hesitate and send your CV now!