Contact Center Team Manager, English Speaker - Relocate Bangkok
Contact Center Team Leader - English Speaker - BPO/ Call Center Global eCommerce Travel Leader - Bangkok
Are you passionate about travel and about people? Do you enjoy interacting with people as well as utilizing technology?
We are looking for a talented, energetic, results-oriented person who loves working in a fast-paced, multinational environment. As a Contact Center Team Leader, you will support both determined business objectives (KPIs) as well as acting as a motivator and decision maker to ensure that the group is working efficiently and in unity.
In this position, you will work closely with the operations management team and other departments within our client's Customer Experience Group (CEG) to support their contact center. The team leader of operations will provide directions, instructions and guidance to the customer care specialists to achieve a certain goal. Understand the team members' strengths, weaknesses and motivations.
The position requires you to provide extensive coaching to our contact center agents as well as provide valuable input on processes to our operations team. You must have excellent English (spoken and written).
You will also be expected to contribute with ideas for continuous organizational and employee skills development but also at the global level impacting our client's international contact center network.
Our client, a leading global online reservations platform is looking for a talented, highly experienced Korean speaking team leader to oversee customer operations. You'll expertly provide directions, instructions and guidance to the customer care specialists while at the same time act as a motivator and decision maker to ensure that the group is working efficiently and unitedly.
- At least 4 years of senior supervisory/team lead experience in a BPO / contact center environment
- Experience in managing at least a group of 15-20 people in an inbound contact center set up
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal & written).
- Must have a strong track record of evaluating, analyzing, implementing, leading, and monitoring effective and efficient processes to proactively improve center efficiency and staff performance.
- Excellent personal and interpersonal skills to interact with a variety of individuals, including building strong partnerships with other departments
- Must be able to handle multiple projects and effectively manage different timelines
- Proven experience and knowledge in effective hiring, training, coaching and people management practices
- Experience in managing remote teams is an advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Be able to work on a flexible shift schedule
- Continuously monitor the traffic & highlight discrepancies and take actions on spot if needed to ensure that service levels are met
- Provide constructive feedback - Coach, mentor, motivate and evaluate the performance of the team on a regular basis.
- Identify performance gaps, formulate action plans to address identified gaps, implement and monitor action plans to ensure success.
- Ensure the proper and effective implementation of new and existing customer service structures & procedures
- Understand & analyze traffic reports, proactively make suggestions for improvement
- Monitor team attendance, document infractions and implement corrective action
- Assist with planning/organizing the proper coverage & align staffing
- Supervise the quality assurance process and related training of staff members to ensure quality customer service.
- Participate in recruitment activities (screening, interviewing)
- Act as a backup of Operations Manager if needed
Great things about working here:
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic multinational team
- Possibility to travel
- Career opportunity regarding lateral moves within Travel Operations teams and global locations as well as other departments within the company
- Continuous learning & development through corporate training programs
- Modern working environment in the heart of the city
*Please note you must have native level English. Full relocation and visa sponsorship is provided for a smooth transition into your new role. Sounds like you're next move? Then please send us an updated CV today!