Customer Support Specialist - Vietnamese Speaking -- TH-Bangkok
Customer Support Specialist - Vietnamese & English Speaking -- TH-Bangkok
Please Note; This role is based in Bangkok, Thailand and assistance with visa is available for the right candidate.
Our client is a leading Asia-based, online hotel reservations company, which specializes in securing the lowest discount hotel prices. Their network includes more than 250,000 hotels worldwide. A multinational team of more than 1,200 professionals, located throughout the world, provides a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best hotel deals to both business and leisure travelers.
As Customer Support Specialist you will work as part of a global team looking after customers and hotel partners.
This role is based in Bangkok, Thailand.
- To deliver excellent customer service and manage the needs of our customers (guests and partners) through our communication channels (phone and email)
- Understand and deliver business strategies and improve customer services through the execution of self-service
- Accountable for meeting individual (KPIs) and team goals
- Continuously identify work process improvements and communicate to Team Leaders and (or) Manager
- MUST have good command of spoken and written VIETNAMESE Language plus the ability to speak and write in English would be preferred.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field would be desirable.
- Immaculate telephone manners and communication skills.
- Excellent listening skills, critical-thinker with attention to detail.
- Minimum typing speed of 35 words per minute
- Willing to work on rotating shifts
- Ability to work in both a team environment and autonomously
- Demonstrate high degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Natives preferred; minimum work experiences of 2 years + a Bachelor's Degree is required for those who need to apply for work permit.
Our client offers:
- 5 day work week
- Competitive annual salary above market rate
- Medical coverage (outpatient and inpatient)
- 4 weeks' paid training
- Discounted hotel accommodation; anywhere in the world
- Exposure to travel industry
- Work culture: balance in work and life
- Work environment: multinational
- Dress code: smart casual
- Strategic office location : city centre, Bangkok
My client will sponsor visa for suitable candidates. As a minimum a Diploma is required for those who need to apply for a work permit.
If you are a Vietnamese and English speaking Customer Support Specialist and this role looks like it's for you then we want to hear from you straight away. Send us your CV for immediate consideration.
Apply for Customer Support Specialist - Vietnamese Speaking -- TH-Bangkok
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly