Global Technical Support (Avaya Technologies)
We are seeking a talented Technical Support Engineer to support our client's Contact Centre organisation.
To be considered you will need the following:
- Eligible to work in the USA
- One or more years of technical support experience with Contact Centre / work optimization platforms (Avaya knowledge is preferred )
- Practical IT troubleshooting and optimization experience (windows and/or linux systems)
- A few years of experience supporting typical office applications (Sharepoint, desktop suites, small websites, etc. etc.).
- Exposure to data-centric environments (reporting skills, data aggregation & analysis, using data to identify problems and propose solutions/workarounds).
- Customer service mindset
- Ability to work well with others
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Project management
- Positive & open attitude, desire to succeed and grow in the role.
You will have experience working with modern Contact centre infrastructure , excellent system troubleshooting skills, a service-oriented mindset, the ability to communicate effectively in English and are highly independent in your daily job.
Day to day duties:
The Contact Centre Tools & Technology specialist works in our client's Travel Operations office in The Unites States and you will be responsible to ensure smooth delivery of information systems across a global network of multi-channel contact centres.
As part of the Customer Experience Group technical team, this role occasionally involves carrying out maintenance tasks outside core hours to ensure business continuity , as well as occasional travels to Contact Centres sites abroad.
- Providing technical support to agents, either in person or remotely
- Monitoring core routing systems, propose improvements (within or without existing platform) interface with vendors & internal partners for system support and functional development.
- Managing business continuity plans for the Contact Centre team (planning, provisioning and testing)
- Managing operational questions and issues with key vendors/internal partners (equipment break/fix, voice quality problems, interaction flows routing, etc).
- Development and support of internal and external tools
Please get in touch with your CV now if interested, client interviewing NOW!