Global Technical Support (Avaya Technologies)
We are seeking a talented Technical Support Engineer to support our client's Contact Centre organisation.
To be considered you will need the following:
- Eligible to work in the USA
- One or more years of technical support experience with Contact Centre / work optimization platforms (Avaya knowledge is preferred )
- Practical IT troubleshooting and optimization experience (windows and/or linux systems)
- A few years of experience supporting typical office applications (Sharepoint, desktop suites, small websites, etc. etc.).
- Exposure to data-centric environments (reporting skills, data aggregation & analysis, using data to identify problems and propose solutions/workarounds).
- Customer service mindset
- Ability to work well with others
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Project management
- Positive & open attitude, desire to succeed and grow in the role.
You will have experience working with modern Contact centre infrastructure , excellent system troubleshooting skills, a service-oriented mindset, the ability to communicate effectively in English and are highly independent in your daily job.
Day to day duties:
The Contact Centre Tools & Technology specialist works in our client's Travel Operations office in The Unites States and you will be responsible to ensure smooth delivery of information systems across a global network of multi-channel contact centres.
As part of the Customer Experience Group technical team, this role occasionally involves carrying out maintenance tasks outside core hours to ensure business continuity , as well as occasional travels to Contact Centres sites abroad.
- Providing technical support to agents, either in person or remotely
- Monitoring core routing systems, propose improvements (within or without existing platform) interface with vendors & internal partners for system support and functional development.
- Managing business continuity plans for the Contact Centre team (planning, provisioning and testing)
- Managing operational questions and issues with key vendors/internal partners (equipment break/fix, voice quality problems, interaction flows routing, etc).
- Development and support of internal and external tools
Please get in touch with your CV now if interested, client interviewing NOW!
Apply for Global Technical Support (Avaya Technologies)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly