Associate Director, Content Operations - eCom, Relocate Bangkok
Calling all highly experienced Data & Content Managers - come join the leadership team building content for one of the world's largest e-commerce and travel sites!
To be considered for this role you will bring:
- Proven experience with setting content or operational strategy to drive ecommerce conversion and product innovation
- Solid experience in optimising operational work-flows and resourcing, both automated and manual, to achieve business goals
- Experience managing digital content and content teams in ecommerce or other internet space
- Minimum 2 years of direct management of teams of 5 or more
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Strong communication skills: face to face, presentations, written
- Undergraduate degree from accredited university; MBA or other relevant advanced degree a plus
- Experience in technology space a plus
As Associate Director, Content Operations, you will analyse customer and product data to determine content value and priority; set content strategy and KPIs that drive value; build and manage content teams; work with product owners and IT on A/B experiments and reporting; and coordinate with accommodation supply and connectivity teams. Via rigorous data analysis and A/B experiments, you will identify content opportunities that drive customer value, bookings and conversion, build business cases around the opportunity and get buy-in from partners, senior management and 3rdparty suppliers, and lead teams in execution in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
This is a full-time position based in Bangkok, Thailand, reporting to the Director of Content Operations.
- Align strategic priorities with internal partners and senior management
- Create road-maps and project plans for executing against key performance indicators
- Identify and source new vendors to drive product success
- Ensure operational excellence via team and tool development, progress reporting, data analysis
- Grow and develop Content Teams to support business priorities
If this sounds like your perfect next step then we'd love to hear from you - please send us your CV today for details!
We welcome both local and international applications for this role. Full visa sponsorship and relocation assistance available for eligible candidates.
Apply for Associate Director, Content Operations - eCom, Relocate Bangkok
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly