TRAVEL SALES EXECUTIVE - GERMAN MARKET
Travel Sales Executive required for a leading Travel company with fluency in German and English - Based in their offices in Cheshire the successful candidate will be rewarded with a basic salary dependant on experience of between £25,000 - £35,000 per annum, plus uncapped sales commission with an On Target Earning potential of circa £50K.
Due to the expansion of the business, this leading travel company are looking to recruit a Sales Executive to cover the German and the European market and to increase their current sales team that are strong sales orientated people who can bounce ideas off each other in a supportive way.
This position would be ideal for someone highly motivated, who can work independently or as part of a successful team, and is a great opportunity to join a Company that is dedicated to nurturing and developing potential. This leading travel company is passionate about helping businesses connect with their customers and in turn helping them increase sales and business grow.
German Speaking Travel Sales Executive - Duties will include:
- Follow up on potential leads, sourcing new clients and developing opportunities.
- Liaise with new and existing clients.
- Obtain appointments with key personnel in desired organisations in order to propose the benefits of working with the company
- Have the ability to create own leads and close deals on the spot if need be.
- Work within sales targets and keep within KPI boundaries.
- B2B sales calls.
German Speaking Travel Sales Executive MUST:-
- Be fluent in English and German
- Hold a full, clean driving licence.
- Posess excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Be reliable with a positive attitude and outlook, self-motivated and tenacious.
- Have marketing and sales skills and experience (preferably B2B) or a degree (preferably in Marketing) would be advantageous, however, training will be given.
- Be computer literate with a good knowledge of Maths and English.
In order to apply for this unique role please send your updated CV to email@example.com alternatively please call Daniel on 0161 238 4492 or apply below
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk