Travel Sales Consultant
A fantastic opportunity for a Tarvel Sales Consultant to join our client who is niche Travel Industry Services leader in the travel sector whom have been established for over 24 years.
As a Sales Consultant you will report to the Sales and Operations Manager and work in close collaboration with the rest of the sales, marketing and product teams.
Your accountabilities will include:
- Achieve and exceed sales and revenue targets.
- Provide excellent customer service when selling the range of Company’s brands and product ranges.
- Utilise all Company and relevant CRS (Computer Reservations Systems) in line with Company standards.
- Manage a booking routine in well organised manner.
French Sales Consultant Skill attributes:
- A genuine interest in the travel industry proven by independent travel and acquisition of travel industry qualifications.
- Experienced in CRS e.g. Amadeus, Galileo or Sabre preferred but not essential.
- Experienced in web site technology.
- High level of IT literacy.
- Ability to plan, prioritise and organise.
- Good geographical knowledge.
- Fluent in written and spoken French ideal but not essential.
To apply for this Sales Consultant Job, please apply ASAP.
Due to the number of applications – ONLY successful applicants will be contacted.
PLEASE NOTE! It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.
Apply for Travel Sales Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly