TRAVEL Contracts Manager REQUIRED
New Frontiers are now supporting varied clients who are looking to recruit experienced Contractors to join their Contracting teams, roles vary, based in Central London, City of London, and West London, South East, ALL with a professional and friendly working environment. All roles have been created due to expansion.
Contract Varied Markets Including
- Central Europe
- Eastern Europe
As a Contracts Manager you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Ensure hotels are re-contracted within specified deadlines
- Identify ‘must-have’ hotels within a destination and contract where appropriate
- Undertake to travel approx 12-18 weeks of the year to maintain relationship with hoteliers/ground handlers and embark on contracting trips.
- Negotiate added-value deals and special offers
- Regularly monitor competitor pricing and availability in line with demand
- Advise on preferred partner hotels in the relevant destinations, negotiate exclusive deals
- Address and resolve any standard/service level issues with suppliers
- Ensure hotels are inspected and details (photos, amenities etc) updated on a regular basis.
- Communicate destination information regarding peak dates, trade shows, visitor information etc internally
Contracts Manager Skill attributes:
- Experience in Hotel contracting a MUST
- Influential & Negotiation skills
- Ability to speak the local language within the Market you are applying too
- Self motivated and results driven individual
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
For a fully confidential Application on this Contracts Manager Job, please apply ASAP.
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.
For all the latest Contract Management jobs logon to www.newfrontiers.co.uk
PLEASE NOTE! It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.