Travel Client Support Operations Executive
This is a great opportunity to join our client, a Long Haul specialist Tour Operator based in London looking to recruit an Operations Client Support Executive to join their team. You will be dealing directly with the consumer and also agent.
You will be responsible for producing client/agent invoices, emailing confirmation documents. Checking bookings in an orderly fashion so that prior to tickets being issued and final documents being completed all aspects have been checked and verified as correct. You will also be responsible for processing Amendments and Cancellations to clients existing holidays as per client/agents request.
Other responsibilities include producing Clients final documents, packing travel wallets, checking all items included and despatching on time and Quoting flight upgrades
Client is seeking in you PREVIOUS Travel experience AND
- Ability to set and work to deadlines.
- Good knowledge of travel geography, Itineraries and visas.
- Attention to detail, ability to plan ahead.
- Customer Service capabilities, able to deal with a variety of clients.
- Patience and persistence in dealing with foreign countries and getting answers.
- Excellent Telephone manner, clear speaking voice.
- Excellent organisation/communication/interpersonal skills.
- Numerate, able to prepare client invoices and receipts.
- Ability to deal with clients and agents face to face.
- Understanding of what the adventure/cultural traveller wants to experience.
General knowledge and interest in travel.
Due to the number of applications – ONLY successful applicants will be contacted.
PLEASE NOTE! It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.
For all the latest jobs log on to www.newfrontiers.co.uk