Product Manager TRAVEL Adventure
This highly successful rapidly expanding, award winning Travel Adventure specialist are recruiting a Product Manager to join their team.
As a Product Manager you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Work to maintain and improve relationship with existing direct and indirect suppliers and build new relationships as appropriate
- Co-ordinate supplier visits and product training with sales and marketing
- Negotiate and obtain the best contract rates and offers with suppliers
- Set up and maintain product files as hard and computer stored files
- Communicate with sales teams on all aspects of product including best available offers
- Keep abreast of new products and changes to existing product information updating sales teams and including product training as necessary
- Keep abreast of changes to current supplier details updating sales teams or accounts as necessary
- Attend Supplier functions
- Negotiate supplier co-operation for joint marketing ventures
Product Manager Skill attributes:
- Exceptional understanding of the Adventure Travel Market
- An understanding of the different requirements of both GT and FIT clients
- An ability to work with all departments, sometimes passively - responding to product information received from staff; at other times pro-actively - when needing to approach staff to draw on their specific product knowledge
- An ability to set and work to deadlines on own initiative.
- Superb attention to detail.
- Excellent organisation/communication/interpersonal skills.
Ability to deal with DMCs in a friendly and professional manner at all times whether by email, phone or face to face
To apply for this Product Manager Job, please apply ASAP
PLEASE NOTE! It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.