Business Travel Consultant
BUSINESS TRAVEL CONSULTANT. GLASGOW. GALILEO
££Competitive + Great Benefits
Business Travel Consultant required for Award Winning Business Travel Company
This reputable business travel company with offices in a prime location in Glasgow requires a Business Travel Consultant to work on a mixed account desk.
Business Travel Consultant tasks & responsibilities:
* Servicing blue chip accounts in a busy and demanding environment
* Arranging all international business travel & at times handling complex itineraries for business travel clients booking all flights, hotels, car hire and other ancillaries
Business Travel Consultant remuneration package:
* Competitive salary
* Generous holiday entitlement
* Medical & dental care
* Discounted holidays & flights
* Season ticket loan
Business Travel Consultant skill attributes:
* Previous experience working within a corporate (Business Travel) environment is preferred however they may consider a tailormade or travel agent providing they have a GDS.
* Booking worldwide flights, hotels and car hire
* Exceptional customer service & communication skills along with excellent attention to detail
* Be able to work well under pressure & handle demanding accounts
The environment is friendly & vibrant and everybody who joins this organisation has the opportunity to develop a rewarding career within an organisation, widely considered to be the best in business travel.
Not the job for you?
If you recommend someone who isn’t known to New Frontiers and we go on to place them in a role (plus they pass their probationary period, T’s and C’s apply), we’ll send you £200 of vouchers as a massive thank you!! To contact New Frontiers mentioning YOUR name so we know who’s recommended them. We’ll call them straight away to find out how we can help.
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.