Part time Luxury Travel Consultant
Part- Time Luxury Travel Consultant - Bluewater - £17,000 - £19,000 pro rata plus commission
Luxury Travel Consultant required for an award-winning, upmarket tour operator. You will provide an exceptional service, selling luxury holidays in their store in Bluewater. You will be an ambitious Travel Consultant, with a passion for long haul, luxury travel and sales. This role is with the UK's leading luxury travel company in one of their busiest stores. Offering a pro rata basic salary up to £19k plus uncapped commission.
Part-Time Luxury Travel Consultant Features:
- Maximising sales and customer holiday experience by suggesting excursions, upgrades etc
- Providing exceptional service to upmarket clientele
- Provide expert travel advice on worldwide luxury destinations
- Strive to exceed revenue targets
Part-Time Luxury Travel Consultant Skills:
- Proven experience in a targeted sales role within a travel sales environment
- Genuine interest in the travel in particular Longhaul destinations
- First hand long haul travelling knowledge
- Excellent customer service skills
Part-time Luxury Travel Consultant Additional Information:
- Basic salary up to £19k plus amazing uncapped commission
- Previously successful candidates have come from a reservations, travel agent, travel consultant, sales consultant or assistant manager position.
- Excellent scope for progression - a brilliant time to join this company
- Educational Trips to luxury long-haul destinations
If you are interested in this position please apply online, email your CV to Louise@candm.co.uk or call Louise or Lisa on 01737 309984
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk