BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
This exciting travel specialist who operate treks, bike rides, mountain climbs, skydives and other itineraries and have been running for many years are currently recruiting for a experienced Business Development Manager. Up to £37K, based in their offices in North London.
Business Development Manager, Responsibilities:
- Identifying and winning potential new business opportunities by contacting prospective corporate, charity and private group clients; proactively building relationships, discovering and exploring opportunities/solutions to meet customer needs.
- Build the sales pipeline and gathering potential new business opportunities by analysing market strategies
- Plan approaches and pitch documents and presentations aligning with the brand
- Attend industry functions
Business Development Manager, Skills Required:
- Minimum 2 years experience in business development ideally in the adventure travel, event management or third sector.
- Proven track record in new business development, be used to working to firm sales targets, increasing revenue through generation of leads, pitching of ideas, and the conversion of new business opportunities.
- Possess a flair for business, have excellent relationship building skills and a warm personality, and be commercially aware.
- Paying £30k - £37K + comm
- Based North London
To apply for this Business Development Manager please either apply online, email your c.v to email@example.com or call Amy on 020 7397 1284 quoting Ref: AG46254
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk