Corporate Business Development Manager
This UK’s leading Travel Management Company is now seeking an experienced & driven Corporate Business Development Manager to join their highly successful organisation. This is a positive, challenging and a rewarding role, ideal for someone looking to broaden their corporate travel knowledge and try something a little different. Be rewarded for your hard work and reap the rewards of this dynamic business travel company.
Roles available in London & Surrey.
This key position offers a lucrative salary package & very generous bonus, which you would expect from an organisation of their status. This position is ideal for a professional business travel manager, who is looking to broaden their Corporate Management experience with business development. The working environment is vibrant in high spec modern offices within a friendly team, and you will have the opportunity to develop a rewarding long-term career with this organisation, which is widely considered to be the best within the business travel industry.
This exciting business development manager role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
- The experienced business development manager will be working in a busy high spec, modern and friendly environment, managing and increasing the portfolio of various corporate clients
- The ideal travel candidate will focus on business development & account management in which you shall be exploring all parts of the business to look at maximum possible use of our clients range of services by developing and identifying new opportunities and increase exposure through networking and customer information.
- You shall be maintaining professional relationships with corporate clients and managing key accounts whist networking and attending training events.
- Implementing a marketing plan.
- Attending presentations and seminars presented by travel suppliers along with attending trade fairs and exhibitions to promote business.
To be the cut above the rest you must:
- Business development experience within corporate travel is ideal
- Excellent presentation skills.
- You must be a natural networker, be a strong team player with proven experience in a results driven travel environment.
- Good grasp of written and spoken English and the ability to communicate clearly and concisely face to face, over the phone and via email.
- Lucrative salary and generous commission
- Travel Perks
- Career development
- Opportunity to work for a forward-thinking travel company in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.