Content Editor, Global eCommerce - Sydney AU
Content Editor, Global eTravel - Sydney, Australia
Our client is looking for an energetic, outgoing and personable candidate with a customer mindset to build and maintain quality content for their website.
- You will be fluent in English, both speaking and writing
- You'll have a degree from an accredited university
- You're friendly with great face-to-face & telephone communication skills
- You'll also be a bit of a whizz kid when it comes to new technologies!
- You have experience and/or a strong interest in photography/ photography editing
- You've some previous work experience in a customer service type environment
About our client:
They are one of the fastest growing online hotel booking platforms in Asia, with a global footprint. Despite the success and size of the company, they still operate with a start-up feel.
About the role:
As Content Editor, you will be the main content team point of contact in Sydney, Australia. You will support local content and photography projects and continuously improve the quality of content on the company website. You will be in frequent contact with accommodation partners and work directly with Partner Services team to acquire content essentials (photos, hotel features and descriptions, neighbourhood attractions), and maintain content quality across the properties in your market, including the growing segment of non-hotel accommodation.
- Acquire, review and continuously improve property content and photos that accurately reflect the character and facilities of the hotel, resulting in maximum bookings
- Ensure web page content is maintained to the highest quality standards
- Collect essential hotel content by contacting accommodation properties and internal partners
- Handle day-to-day commercial communication with hotels by telephone, e-mail and in-person meetings
- Support content intake and upkeep in back-end content management system
Sounds like a great fit? Then please apply with your CV today!
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.