Part-time Senior Business Travel Consultant
Permanent, part-time Senior Business Travel Consultant.
Looking for more flexibility in your Business Travel career? This could be the perfect role!
Our client, a large Travel Management Company based in central London, is seeking an experienced BTC to join their busy and friendly team. The role involves working on mixed accounts using the Galileo GDS.
Applicants must be available to work on permutations of the following sifts:
- Wednesday, Thursday & Friday 08:30 to 18:00 hours
- Thursday & Friday 08:30 to 18:00 hours
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday 13:00/13:30 to 18:00 hours and Thursday 08:30 to 18:00 hours
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday 08:30 to 13:00 hours.
Full days are based on 7½ hours, shift basis
Business Travel Consultant duties:
- Booking all travel requirements for a wide variety of business travellers
- Being aware of their budgets and offering the best deals possible
- Handling amendments, cancellations and schedule changes
- Delivering great customer service each and every time
Business Travel Consultant skills:
- Previous business/corporate travel experience
- A good working knowledge of Galileo GDS
- Fares and Ticketing expertise/certificates
- A welcoming telephone manner and enthusiasm for delivering great customer service
- Good worldwide geography and keen attention to detail
In return for your hard work, you will receive a competitive salary, great company benefits and a lovely working environment!
Not the job for you?
If you recommend someone who isn’t known to New Frontiers and we go on to place them in a role (plus they pass their probationary period, T’s and C’s apply), we’ll send you £200 of vouchers as a massive thank you!! To contact New Frontiers mentioning YOUR name so we know who’s recommended them. We’ll call them straight away to find out how we can help.
Please note – only successful candidates will be contacted.