Global Technical Support Engineer - Shanghai
- 3 years' experience in supporting office and desktop infrastructure.
- Ownership, you look for solutions and do not pass on problems.
- Customer Service minded, all the way.
- The desire to keep up with the latest technologies and stay ahead of the curve.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills; a good sense of humor is always a plus
- Must be a team player.
- Good English skills both written and spoken
- Please note you must be living in Shanghai and eligble to work there
Day to day duties:
- Supporting our client's global end-users in day-to-day hardware and software setup, installation, configuration and problem troubleshooting.
- Owning all aspects of the local office support. Infrastructure and Desktop.
- Supporting infrastructure and network tasks as and when needed.
- Building laptops and setting up workstations.
- Maintaining and tracking IT inventory.
- Knowledge of Active Directory tools.
- Experience with Kace/SCCM or similar Systems Management Tool.
- Willing to travel, work shifts and do on-call.
- Ability to work independently and as a team player.
Our client is Asia's leading and fastest growing global online hotel reservation website. Maintaining this position requires an incredible amount of data, a superior IT infrastructure, and extraordinary talent to bring it all together. Are you interested?Their IT department is a fast-paced environment where innovation and creative thinking matter; where passion for new technology applied in creative ways drives us to constantly improve the customer experience. They strive to create products and services that make a difference, and work hard to ensure continuous, consistent progress. And they never forget to have fun while doing it.For their team in Shanghai they are looking for candidates with Desktop and Office Infrastructure support and troubleshooting experience. Information Technology is core competency at my client, and an IT career with them provides excellent growth opportunities in an exciting, multicultural environment.
Interested? Send through your CV now.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.