Diversity Travel is an award-winning specialist Travel Management Company providing a unique and comprehensive travel service to charity, academic and not-for-profit organisations globally. To support our continued growth we are looking for an Account Manager to join our dedicated Account Management team.
The main focus of this role is to provide an exceptional account management service to a select portfolio of existing clients, within the Charity, not-for-profit, and Education sector.
This is a field based role covering a territory around central London. The majority of your week will be spent attending face to face client meetings, so in between calls this role will be home based/office based
This is a key role within the business and on a daily basis you will:
- Coordinate and attend face to face client meetings providing an exceptional Account Management service to ensure accounts are serviced effectively
- Identify and qualify up-selling sales opportunities to increase growth and revenue
- Analyse / prioritise opportunities and time accordingly to achieve targets whilst managing customer expectations.
- Implement account development plans and assist with marketing campaigns to engage key clients
- Be involved with the tendering and re bid process
- Develop your knowledge of not-for-profit travel management by reading industry literature, monitoring relevant trends to identify opportunities
- Prepare daily and weekly reports of your activities and provide feedback to Head of Account Management
- Prepare Management Information reports for current clients on various aspects of their travel expenditure and deliver these at regular review meetings, identifying opportunities for savings and efficiencies
- Prepare and present information for potential customers including RFIs and Tender Proposals
- Conduct client presentations and product training
- Identify and attend client specific exhibitions and other promotional and networking events.
In return you will get:
- A highly competitive salary, quarterly bonus and car allowance
- The experience of working in a fast-growing company with excellent opportunities for progression
- Pension, life insurance, season ticket loan, childcare vouchers, cycle-to-work scheme, discounted staff travel.
So if you are a self-starter who wants to be a part of one of the fastest growing travel management companies in the country, then please get in touch we’d love to hear from you!
To be successful in this role you will need:
- A successful track record in Account Management or Business Development
- Experience within the travel industry would be a distinct advantage
- Excellent relationship management.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with a personable and professional presence
- The ability to deliver short-term results against tight deadlines whilst building strategic objectives
- The ability to influence stakeholders at all levels of an organisation
- Demonstrable energy, self-motivation and personal discipline
- Advanced understand of Microsoft office packages
- A full UK driving license (essential)