Executive Assistant to Director of Operations - Europe
Operating in 60 countries, on 5 continents, with over 35 offices and more than 4,000 team members The Travel Corporation is a highly successful international travel group. Our business is built on value, quality and providing an outstanding leisure experience, plus an uncompromising commitment to customer service. Travcorp UK Limited, a part of the Travel Corporation, represents its sister companies Trafalgar, Insight Vacations, Grand European Travel and Brendan Vacations in London.
We have a fantastic job opening for an enthusiastic and experienced individual to join the Operations team at 15 Grosvenor Place. Reporting to the Director of Operations, you’ll be responsible for providing accurate, timely and professional administrative/secretarial support as well as working collaboratively with the wider Operations Team on various projects.
We are therefore looking for someone who is flexible in both working as part of a team but also independently. Strengths would be an eye for detail, works well under pressure and to deadlines, excellent customer service and communication skills, plus the ability to be proactive and confident in all aspects of customer and colleague relations.
- Coordinating all organizational aspects of annual Tour and Travel Director (TD) Meetings for over 500 TDs in a European city (invites, attendees lists, accommodation requirements, transfers, liaising with hotel and venues, coordinating overall agenda incl. AV and F&B requirements, branded collateral and supplies etc.)
- Dealing with TD and supplier enquiries (on the phone and face-to-face)
- Diary and email management with minimal guidance
- Arranging internal and external meetings and events. Arrange refreshments for meetings, as needed
- Screening meeting requests and calls (taking accurate messages)
- Booking travel itineraries and making appropriate arrangements.
- Checking and processing expenses and invoices
- Maintaining TD Websites for all brands – setting TDs and admin users, posting messages, uploading documents, amending contact details, liaising with IT and website developers
- Maintaining, updating and distributing Crisis Response Manual for Travcorp UK
- Maintaining and updating the Suppliers list and Salesforce for Optional experiences.
- Overseeing Wi-Fi devices- maintaining data base, coordinating logistics and repairs, dealing with every day issues (lost devices, replacements etc.)
- Overseeing TD Chip & pin devices – maintaining data base, coordinating logistics and repairs, ordering paper rolls, distributing, dealing with every day issues
- Producing and maintaining reports, databases, presentations and charts as and when required.
- Brochure proofing
- Meeting and Greeting guests
- General admin and other ad hoc duties such as taking notes during meetings
- Assisting other managers within the department with various ad hoc duties when required.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Discretion and confidentiality and experience with managing sensitive information and confidential communications.
- High degree of accuracy, precision and attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Fast and accurate, able to work under pressure
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize workload and work to deadlines
- Excellent spoken and written English with good grammar and spelling.
- Enthusiastic, positive and thoughtful attitude contributing to a motivated but caring environment
- Lots of common sense and a good work ethic
- Confident with Office 365
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Flexibility with working hours during busy periods
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now"