Head of Product
The purpose of this role is to hold full responsibility and accountability for product across all product types. To ensure marketing content is both inspiring and accurate with maximum profit achieved whilst remaining competitive within the market place.
- Organised, ability to work under pressure and ensure deadlines are met
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills both over the phone and via email
- Show initiative
- Attention to detail
- Commercially astute
- Team player
- Effectively manage the product team
- Conduct competitor analysis, ensuring that all products advertised are the most competitive in the market place.
- Produce new and enticing product and put to market.
- Work closely with the marketing team to ensure all products are marketed to obtain the best return on investment.
- Review and sign off marketing activity.
- Produce effective processes and procedures to ensure product team work as efficiently as possible.
- Monitor and report on company performance against all products sold
- Ensure quality assurance standards are met, monitored, assessed and relevant action taken.
- Monitoring and reviewing retail and package offers to ensure competitive pricing
- Maintain website to ensure best prices and most attractive offers are presented
- Obtain price and availability from the cruise lines and update the products accordingly
- Product updates to all company departments on best sellers, new deals, campaigns, etc.
- Complete product briefs for all marketing activity
- Investigate and report on the sourcing of alternative suppliers and direct contracts on new products.
- Take part in supplier meetings and conference calls
Key responsibilities may change depending upon the demands of the business; the above responsibilities are a guideline only and not an exhaustive list of all duties to be carried out.
If you want to become a winner like us, send a CV and covering letter by clicking "Apply Now"
Only UK residents need apply.