Sales Manager, eCom Travel Leader - Seoul KR
Calling all talented Sales Professionals - come join this global leader in the Online Travel and Accommodation (OTA) space.
To be considered for this role, you will bring the following:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, in any relevant field
- Minimum of three years' experience in hotel or travel industry, especially OTA channels
- Strong interpersonal skills & ability to influence external / internal stakeholders
- Excellent command of English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate various proposals to potential partners
- Be a Team player with a Professional "get it done" attitude and work ethic
- Success in acquiring, mentoring & building long term customer relationships
As Sales Manager, your key objective will be to help expand our client's room supply network and establish and manage hotel relationships. Ideally you should be experienced in the hotel industry and / or travel industry, especially online travel. You will be taking care of the hotel market and assisting market partnership related functions, as well as identifying trends and defining potential sources of supply to satisfy consumer demand on the company website.
- Evaluate partnerships & determine actions to optimise production
- Execute strategies and promotional activities with partners to enhance productivity and opportunities to manage room availability and competitiveness of the company website
- Identify regional supply requirements in terms of product offerings and promotions to match with market demands
- Identify, qualify, contact, counsel and visit the important hotel and accommodation suppliers to grow the portfolio of key destinations
- Manage listing processes for new suppliers and renewals with existing partners
- Manage all supplier data in distribution systems
- Improve team operation processes and manage supporting resources
- Train and inform partners on the company technologies, tools and model
- Participate in market research as required
- Prepare presentations and materials
- Manage regular weekly and monthly supplier and internal reports
If you are ready to take your career to the next level, please get in touch with your CV for more details.