Senior Travel Consultant - Africa
2 days left
- Contract Type
Working exclusively with our client, an entrepreneurial business where the team is a passionate group with boundless enthusiasm for what the world has to offer. From inspirational experiences to luxury honeymoons to tropical beach flops, to the best undiscovered far flung destinations, their knowledge is first class. Their approach to business is one of empowerment, where creativity and innovation is encouraged at all levels. No hierarchy to be found here, it’s a shared passion for service excellence that drives this business.
Our client is seeking the very best Senior Travel Consultants for their growing business. You will be an expert on Africa and have the knowledge and insight that sets you apart from the rest. With a vast range of unique product offering, you will be responsible for delivering sales within a destination of expertise.
You will be someone with proven success of exceeding sales targets, with the ability to multi task, but be equally as focused on offering a first class customer service to their clients.
Product will be a key part of the role, with the opportunity to meet suppliers, attend events and influence itinerary content. At least 80% of the role is sales with the other 20% contributing to the product offering working with the Head of Product.
You may currently be working in a job in tour operating for a worldwide travel provider or be operating in a luxury sales job in travel. What is absolutely vital is that you are a destination expert for Africa and have worked in a travel job for at least 3 years.
Please Note: Due to high volumes of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Apply for Senior Travel Consultant - Africa
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly