We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, GDS(preferably Worldspan and Amadeus proficient) Travel Consultant to join our West London Travel Management Company.
The successful candidate will be a highly professional and motivated Business Travel Consultant with the ability to deliver an exceptional level of service at all times and every time.
On offer is a highly competitive starting salary, an excellent benefits package and huge potential for career development. Additional bonuses for any new business.
For more information on this Travel Consultant role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Travel Consultant:
- Booking all travel requirements for a wide variety of business travellers
- Being aware of their budgets and offering the best deals possible
- Handling amendments, cancellations and schedule changes
- Delivering exceptional customer service each and every time
- The ability to write professionally to clients & customers for quotes
- Be professional, self-motivated and be able to work as part of a team
- Have Microsoft Office skills/Excel/Outlook
- Knowledge of second language will be an advantage
Skills required for the role:
- Previous business travel experience is essential
- A good working knowledge of Amadeus and Worldspan including ticketing
- Fares and Ticketing expertise/certificates
- A welcoming telephone manner
- Good worldwide geography and keen attention to detail
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now"