Part-Time Credit Control Assistant - 3 days a week
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our client’s busy Finance team as a Part-Time Credit Control Assistant to work 3 days a week, due to success and expansion. This well known, award winning and dynamic tour operator with offices across the world, offer various holiday types and cruises across the globe.
Each day will not be the same, duties include:
- Ensure that all agents and direct bookings are paid on time.
- Effectively dealing with all payment queries from retail agents and direct passengers by telephone and in writing (email /letter).
- Maintaining a high level of Customer Service at all times.
- Responsible for monitoring payment deadline and sending ABTA letter’s Code of Practice to all Agents, when appropriate.
- Assisting with general ad hoc accounts work within the Department, when credit control is up to date. Reconciling control accounts.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Must have credit control experience
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Work and Outlook. Knowledge of Sage will also be an advantage.
- Salary increases
- Sociable working hours – 3 days a week – any days
- Travel perks
- Career development
- Free car parking
- Varied job role
- Be part of an exciting and friendly team and be rewarded for your hard work. Give your travel career a boost and apply today!
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 0208 393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.