GLOBAL PROCUREMENT SPECIALIST
This leading travel management company based in the City of London are recruiting for a Procurement Specialist to focus on the delivery and optimisation of Client Hotel Programmes. Paying £32K.
Global Procurement Specialist, Responsibilities:
- Delivery of bespoke Hotel Programmes for Consultancy Services Clients
- Negotiate and contract industry leading pricing and value add services to exceed client requirements and deliver ROI
- Co-ordinated approch to consulting, analysis and relationship management.
- Along with the Hotel Product Manager, liaise with existing and potential hotel suppliers, enhancing relationships and ensuring optimisation and fulfilment of commercial agreements.
- Obtain, produce and maintain MI and data on central database. Recommend way to automate, and create more flexibility in reporting that could all value to a wider range of suppliers.
Global Procurement Specialist, Skills Required:
- Strong negotiations skills
- Knowledge and experience of the travel industry and key contacts within
- Excellent project management, relationship, communication and analytical skills
- Previous procurement and consultancy experience within hotel or a TMC.
- Paying £32K
- Based in the City of London
- Working Mon - Fri
To apply for this Global Procurement Specialist please either apply online, e-mail your c.v to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Amy on 02073971284 quoting Ref: AG46288
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk