To identify potential and existing customer’s needs which will enable you to tailor make their perfect holiday. Through your excellent service led approach, you will advise and highlight the features and benefits of each component to provide a holiday and a booking experience that will match the customer’s requirements, meeting and exceeding their expectations in the process.
- Handle and convert telephone calls and web/email enquiries.
- Process bookings website bookings that require confirmation.
- Meet and exceed sales revenue targets and other key benchmarks including, conversion rates, accuracy and customer service.
- Provide after-sales customer service to include upgrades, balance payments and minor amendments to bookings.
- Maximising brochure requests and customer leads.
- Work closely with our Sales Operations team to ensure a high level of accuracy is achieved.
- Assist the Customer Operations department with processing travel documents during peak periods.
- Take responsibility for your own and your team’s performance and strive to achieve great results and promote a great team spirit.
- Maintain a professional working relationship with colleagues and suppliers.
Knowledge and Experience
- Experience of the travel industry within a sales or customer services environment.
- Familiar with dynamically packaging components together.
- Knowledge of our destinations is desirable, along with an understanding of airline, car hire and travel insurance products & suppliers.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with professional diplomacy and mature conduct.
- Enthusiastic and effective team member.
- Computer literate.
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now"