Business Travel Consultant - Rochester (office or home-working)
Our client, a travel company based in Rochester who focuses on both the leisure and corporate market are seeking a highly experienced Business Travel Consultant to work closely with their clients/customers being responsible for assisting with all aspects of their travel bookings.
Business Travel Consultant duties include:
- Booking flights to worldwide destinations using Galileo and Amadeus
- Booking Hotels, Rail and Car Hire.
- Ticketing - including amendments and reissues (very essential)
- Organising complex travel itineraries
- Answering queries and providing advice on various travel products and services.
- Offering additional products/our-services to the customer
Business Travel Consultant Qualifications & Experience:
- Extensive Business Travel experience
- Previous experience booking flights to worldwide destinations
- Total knowledge using both Galileo and Amadeus
- Strong geographical knowledge
- Exceptional Customer Service skills, looking to always exceed expectations
- Ability to manage own workload
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Ability to work in a busy, fast paced environment
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to work Out of Office Hours (on a rotational basis)
Business Travel Consultant Benefits
The salary offered is dependent on experience. Employees will enjoy a range of benefits which are available from your first day as well as learning & development opportunities throughout your career.
For a fully confidential discussion on this position, please email your full current CV as soon as possible.
Please ensure your CV is up-to-date and tailored to the position you are applying for. Remember to include recent salary history and any other relevant details.
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.