Travel Product Executive
2 days left
- Contract Type
A successful and growing wildlife, adventure, luxury and experiential tour operator are looking for a Travel Product Executive to work within their company. This role requires an individual who understands our targeted audience, product delivery and successful marketing of specialised travel products.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity if you have proven travel industry background as well as product and/or commercial experience and are looking for a new challenge working Monday to Friday for a company that genuinely values and looks after its employees.
Working alongside the current team the role requires instigation and day to day management of supplier relationships to ensure relevant products are kept competitive and up to date. The role also requires an individual who can be creative to build, price and market exclusive products to new and existing clients in line with the company strategy and marketing plan.
- Sourcing travel product from suppliers to promote on the website, social media and email in accordance with the required format and the schedule of activity
- Work with the team to agree and set up new commercial agreements with suppliers
- Integrate specialised products into in-house and consumer booking platforms
- Monitor and analyse the performance of competitors whilst making sure the companies own offers remain current and valid
- Negotiate rates and support marketing fund requests with supplier partners
- Create proposed annual marketing plans and coordinate successful delivery & monitor
- Produce future brochures, exhibition material and work alongside our website designers
- Travel on company business as and when required
Skills and Experience required
- A proven background working within the travel industry in a product role is essential in order to confidently identify and promote relevant products and offers
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Effective communicator with the ability to influence, develop and build relationships with suppliers
- Be self-sufficient and able to work independently using own initiative and effectively within a team
- High attention to detail and able to work to deadlines
- Exceptional analytical and organisation skills
- Ability to produce documentation to a professional and high standard.
- A positive, committed and flexible approach
- Articulate & strong ability to write copy for website and printed material
If you would like to apply for this role and have all the relevant experience required, then please send your up to date cv to firstname.lastname@example.org and call 01612384490 to discuss your application and cv suitability.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for Travel Product Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly