At Winged Boots, the niche luxury travel brand - we put our customers at the heart of each holiday we tailor make for them. We want their trip, whether that’s for business or pleasure, to exceed their expectations. We are part of the Ocean Holidays group; one of the fastest growing travel companies in the UK.
We are now looking for a Product Manager. A new role to Winged Boots, the product manager will oversee the preferred product selection for Winged Boots from sourcing products, driving marketing campaigns and implementing the product & marketing campaigns to the sales team.
If you are as passionate about luxury travel as we are then this may be the role for you.
The role includes a broad range of responsibilities including:
- Building great relationships with partners in the luxury sector the product manager will create relationships and contract with hotels, hotel groups, DMC’s and suppliers alike
- To play an integral part in the relaunch of the Winged Boots brand, offline and digital assets including websites
- To deliver incremental business growth across new destinations driven by trends and in line with the Winged Boots business strategy.
- Working alongside the Head of Commercial to identify and develop relationships with tourism boards.
- Regular liaison with the Winged Boots sales team; curating products which fit the needs of our customers both on an adhoc basis and in line with strategic business plans
- Extensive overseas travel to destination resorts for example to attend trade shows as well as contracting, education/training purposes and to attend trade fairs
- Working closely with the marketing team to measure ongoing performance of deals/products and direct marketing and to ensure that these deals are appropriately communicated and priced in a competitive manner. Plan and implement campaigns with direction from the marketing team.
- Supporting the sales team with in resort queries and following up feedback from clients and suppliers.
- Making sure the sales team is well versed and trained on all new products and contract relationships.
- You will have at least 2 years’ experience in a very similar role – preferably in a luxury travel brand
- You are passionate about all things luxury and able to articulate that through the products you create for your customers
- You have outstanding communication and relationship management skills; and area able to demonstrate that through your existing network
- Results focused and committed to the values surrounding outstanding service delivery through effective people management.
- Experience of working at a strategic level. An understanding of the product mix and negotiating deals in a competitive market place.
- Inspirational leader who engages employees to achieve results by being self-motivated while approaching work with a positive “can do” attitude.
- A good decision maker that portrays excellent influencing skills.
- Flexibility to adapt to an ever-changing environment.
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now"