Pre & Post Departure - Cruise Customer Service Executive
3 days left
- Contract Type
Are you looking for your next role within Travel that will support your career goals? Do you enjoy working for a Travel Company where your efforts and achievements are acknowledged, where you are working in a collaborative and achievement focused environment? If so, this Cruise Specialist Tour Operator is seeking an experienced Customer Service Executive to join their Operations team in London. This position requires a travel candidate who is from a Cruise background with customer service experience behind them. This role includes an array of pre-departure and post-departure responsibilities and ensuring customer satisfaction is maintained at all times.
- Professionally handle all pre and post departure cruise holiday enquiries from all customers, respond accordingly and resolve effectively
- Consistently demonstrate high levels of customer service standards and professional relationship with all customers
- Respond, investigate and resolve all travel customer requests in accordance with company protocol, procedures and travel industry guidelines
- Excellent time management skills with ability to prioritise own workload, deal with conflicting demands and meet tight deadlines
- Maintain and deliver the highest level of written communication for all client correspondence
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- Must be from a Cruise background with pre or post departure customer service experience
- Ability to work under pressure and overcome difficult situations diplomatically
- Must also be a professional, a team player and have excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to listen and trouble shoot enquires, good organisational skills and ability to prioritise to meet deadlines
- Computer literacy skills in using PC and associated networks and systems, including Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Possess excellent attention to detail, have a good command of the English language, both written and spoken
Our client offers an excellent basic salary of £25,000 - £28,000 per annum based on experience + bonus along with career growth and the opportunity to travel on educationals. This is a fantastic job opportunity for those of you who wish to work for a high-end travel organisation. If you feel this position has you name on it, then get in touch with us and forward us your CV today!!
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Apply for Pre & Post Departure - Cruise Customer Service Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly