Senior Content Manager
Senior Content Manager - Travel Industry - Uxbridge. A excellent opportunity to work for a well-established travel company in the Uxbridge area, responsible for developing and implementing a rich content strategy for the companies digital channels.
Senior Content Manager Responsibilities
You will be responsible for reviewing and editing content from various sources, ensuring it is of good quality and fit for the brand. You will develop and implement the content acquisition/aggregation strategy that covers all content for digital channels such as blog, bespoke landing page, press centre, hotel landing pages and destination pages. You will drive new content partnerships with potential vendors, work closely with the SEO team to agree on a content strategy, upgrade the companies available content library and ensure weekly/monthly reports are completed for all major metrics, goal/revenue tracking and the success of any paid search initiatives.
Senior Content Manager Skills Required
- In depth understanding of building a content strategy around developing rich content around destinations / travel.
- Experience using content to drive traffic, user growth and engagement
- Editorial experience within travel an advantage
- An understanding of digital optimisation, data analytics, web content management, and all major sources of inbound traffic (such as mobile, video, social media etc)
- Confident working with web and creative agencies
- Creative and interested in creative content such as infographics
Senior Content Manager Package
A competitive basic salary to be discussed on application
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit http://www.candmexecutive.co.uk/