Sales Development Executive UK
5 days left
- Contract Type
Brand/Department: AAT Kings Tours (UK)
Reports to Position: Senior Sales Manager (UK)
- The purpose of this position is to support and assist in facilitating the increase of revenue & passenger numbers from specified regions within UK market/s and to provide sales and administrative support to the AAT Kings Senior Sales Manager - London.
- Achieve sales growth objectives & passenger/sales targets from specified regions/key accounts including but not limited to; the UK, Ireland, Netherlands, and Nordic Markets.
- Prepare, maintain and execute annual field sales call plans as agreed and approved by the Senior Sales Manager UK.
- Maintain regular contact with portfolio of key accounts though field sales, and inside sales activities as directed by the Senior Sales Manager UK.
- To be the main driver of new growth opportunities and develop new accounts including the setting of passenger and revenue targets.
- Manage the development and implementation of special projects specified and allocated by the Senior Sales Manager UK.
- Monitor and report on sales performance to key accounts on a regular basis and or ad hoc basis as directed by the Senior Sales Manager UK.
- Assist in managing key accounts through existing & new partnerships.
- Support and assist in the management and implementation of cooperative marketing programmes including; ad hoc activities, advertising and partnership collateral and brochure proofing/sign-off.
- Assist with product selection for the UK Market brochure/s and assist with partner brochure proofing/sign-offs.
- Attend Trade/Consumer Shows as required independently or with the Senior Sales Manager.
- Recommend and execute attendance at consumer show as approved by the Senior Sales Manager UK.
- Maintain account data base and commission matrix.
- Provide reservations and sales/administration support to all partners as required and directed by the Senior Sales Manager.
- Conduct weekly and monthly sales analytics to identify market trends, sales opportunities in consultation with the Senior Sales Manager UK recommending any corrective action required
- Report on competitor activity and other relevant market intelligence/ information, reporting in a timely manner to management.
- Update and maintain Salesforce CRM system capturing all major contact (field and electronic), including recording of follow-up actions.
- Support the Guest Relations Team on investigative aspects of guest relations matters including liaising with operations, reservations and product departments.
- Timely submission of weekly/monthly reports, ad-hoc reports and special reports.
- Ensure execution of brochure mail outs are included in annual Market Activity plan, and ensure co-ordination of brochure and collateral distribution. Monitor brochure distribution via partners ensuring best utilisation of brochure resource.
- Liaise with our UK Reservations team Guernsey advising key updates on consortia changes and account updates.
- Support the Senior Sales Manager UK in the negotiation and establishment of distributor/trade commercial agreements and arrangements.
- Creation and implementation of incentive programmes with our trade partners/distributors.
- Apply a ‘can-do’ attitude - including willingness to go the extra mile to achieve desired results, and must have a goal driven attitude.
- Other duties as required.
Essential - Previous experience within a sales environment, coupled with a broad customer service ethic gained within a large customer based organisation, knowledge of Australia and New Zealand is essential.
- Essential - Proficiency in MS Office (primarily Excel (Advanced) and PowerPoint)
- Essential - Knowledge of Australian & New Zealand tourism products
- Desirable – Knowledge of the AAT Kings products
- Desirable – Knowledge of our competitors product in relation to AAT Kings
- Desirable – In-depth knowledge of UK travel trade and distribution
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now"
Apply for Sales Development Executive UK
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly