Sales Development Executive UK
Brand/Department: AAT Kings Tours (UK)
Reports to Position: Senior Sales Manager (UK)
- The purpose of this position is to support and assist in facilitating the increase of revenue & passenger numbers from specified regions within UK market/s and to provide sales and administrative support to the AAT Kings Senior Sales Manager - London.
- Achieve sales growth objectives & passenger/sales targets from specified regions/key accounts including but not limited to; the UK, Ireland, Netherlands, and Nordic Markets.
- Prepare, maintain and execute annual field sales call plans as agreed and approved by the Senior Sales Manager UK.
- Maintain regular contact with portfolio of key accounts though field sales, and inside sales activities as directed by the Senior Sales Manager UK.
- To be the main driver of new growth opportunities and develop new accounts including the setting of passenger and revenue targets.
- Manage the development and implementation of special projects specified and allocated by the Senior Sales Manager UK.
- Monitor and report on sales performance to key accounts on a regular basis and or ad hoc basis as directed by the Senior Sales Manager UK.
- Assist in managing key accounts through existing & new partnerships.
- Support and assist in the management and implementation of cooperative marketing programmes including; ad hoc activities, advertising and partnership collateral and brochure proofing/sign-off.
- Assist with product selection for the UK Market brochure/s and assist with partner brochure proofing/sign-offs.
- Attend Trade/Consumer Shows as required independently or with the Senior Sales Manager.
- Recommend and execute attendance at consumer show as approved by the Senior Sales Manager UK.
- Maintain account data base and commission matrix.
- Provide reservations and sales/administration support to all partners as required and directed by the Senior Sales Manager.
- Conduct weekly and monthly sales analytics to identify market trends, sales opportunities in consultation with the Senior Sales Manager UK recommending any corrective action required
- Report on competitor activity and other relevant market intelligence/ information, reporting in a timely manner to management.
- Update and maintain Salesforce CRM system capturing all major contact (field and electronic), including recording of follow-up actions.
- Support the Guest Relations Team on investigative aspects of guest relations matters including liaising with operations, reservations and product departments.
- Timely submission of weekly/monthly reports, ad-hoc reports and special reports.
- Ensure execution of brochure mail outs are included in annual Market Activity plan, and ensure co-ordination of brochure and collateral distribution. Monitor brochure distribution via partners ensuring best utilisation of brochure resource.
- Liaise with our UK Reservations team Guernsey advising key updates on consortia changes and account updates.
- Support the Senior Sales Manager UK in the negotiation and establishment of distributor/trade commercial agreements and arrangements.
- Creation and implementation of incentive programmes with our trade partners/distributors.
- Apply a ‘can-do’ attitude - including willingness to go the extra mile to achieve desired results, and must have a goal driven attitude.
- Other duties as required.
Essential - Previous experience within a sales environment, coupled with a broad customer service ethic gained within a large customer based organisation, knowledge of Australia and New Zealand is essential.
- Essential - Proficiency in MS Office (primarily Excel (Advanced) and PowerPoint)
- Essential - Knowledge of Australian & New Zealand tourism products
- Desirable – Knowledge of the AAT Kings products
- Desirable – Knowledge of our competitors product in relation to AAT Kings
- Desirable – In-depth knowledge of UK travel trade and distribution
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply Now"