Quality Assurance Manager (BKK) - Client in Warsaw 18th May
Our client is coming to Warsaw to interview talented Quality Assurance Managers to join the team in Bangkok, Thailand.
For their rapidly growing IT organization, they are looking for QA Managers from many different experiences and qualifications to strengthen their teams in Bangkok, Thailand. They will be holding a day of face to face interviews in Warsaw on the 18th May for persons wanting to learn more.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS ROLE IS FOR RELOCATION TO BANGKOK, THAILAND - Full relocation package provided
- Willing to relocate to Thailand
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or any other related fields
- At least 5 years experience in Software Testing
- At least 3 years experience leading, managing and coaching a medium or large sized team
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and commit to the agreed deliverables and schedules once targets and goals have been assigned
- Familiar with Agile development
- Familiar with Test Automation development
- Familiar with non-functional testing such as load testing, performance and reliability testing
- Ability to identify and communicate project risks
- Experience in requirement analysis
- Solid knowledge of software development, preferably in a Microsoft /.NET environment
- Willing to learn non-technical business and industry knowledge
- Good communication, analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Good at multi-tasking, working under pressure and in a fast paced environment
- Develop QA strategy, tracking and managing a group of projects simultaneously
- Managing and mentoring staff
- Lead and manage test cases execution within a dynamic and high velocity development environment in order to ensure the highest level of delivered quality
- Work closely with development teams to guide them on the QA results and improve quality
- Lead Automation development to ensure compliance with functional testing
- Work with other departments to guide a smooth User Acceptance Testing process
Our Client: They are the largest and fastest growing online hotel booking platform in Asia and part of the largest online travel company in the world. Technology is not just what they do - it's at the heart of who they are. They have the dynamism and short chain of command of a start-up and the capital to make things happen. They love innovation and putting new technologies to work to extend their lead on the competition. Working in one of the largest international Internet employers headquartered in Asia, your work has an impact on what they do around the globe. They move fast - why wait ages to see your ideas go live? Work on tough challenges, safe in the knowledge that you are surrounded by people as smart as you are (if not smarter!) to help solve them. And while we're on the subject, their people come from over 65 countries: It's an incredible technical creative melting pot.
Your Next Step:
If you like what you've read and bring what we need then don't hesitate to and send us your CV.