Lead Data Evangelist (BKK) - Meet our client in Tel Aviv 21 May
5 days left
- Contract Type
Calling all Business Intelligence (BI) experts, ever considered working abroad? Our client is coming to Tel Aviv on the 21st & 22nd to interview talented Lead Data Evangelists to join the team in Bangkok, Thailand - This is a great opportunity to learn more about this award winning client.
- 3 years direct experience in BI environment, BI project methodologies, and BI tools -Tableau knowledge - advantage
- Willing to relocate to Thailand if successful - full relocation and sponsorship provided
- Familiarity with data architecture and components (EDW, ETL, Reporting, etc.).
- Proven business analysis and problem-solving abilities
- Proven ability to complete projects and achieve results in an ambiguous work environment.
- Project management best practices and ability to prioritise and execute tasks
- Good English communication and Inter-personal skills
- An ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- An ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- BA/BS in Information System Engineering/ Computer Science or related field is preferable.
Our client (a leading force in the OTA - online travel accommodation space) has an infinite appetite for data. Their business, product and development departments are accustomed to using data in each and every decision.
On the technical side they are collecting and processing millions of events per second, making them available for their thousands of internal users in various ways.
This is as an ever-growing challenge to meet the increasing demand, needs and technical solutions that are required in order to push the business forward.
The role entails working on all aspects of their data from both business and technical perspective, over time, initiating and driving projects that will contribute to a greater vision of how they should handle data and benefit from it.
* Responsible for working with key business stakeholders to design and develop semantic layers and infrastructure used for end user reporting, KPI's and analytics capability.
* Participate in scope and requirements meetings with business customers, and take the lead in defining and communicating final decisions to all parties
* Translate business requirements into specifications that will be used to implement the required reports and dashboards, created from potentially multiple data sources
* Identify new valuable business areas of analysis and support the business with defining reports and dashboards that analyse and increase effective rapid decision making.
* Create and manage project plans, identify necessary resources, and execute project management tasks throughout the life of a project
Full visa sponsorship and relocation assistance available for eligible candidates.
Apply for Lead Data Evangelist (BKK) - Meet our client in Tel Aviv 21 May
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly