Australia & New Zealand Product Manager
Our client is an established & well recognised name with a deservedly excellent reputation as an employer. Based in London, this business perfectly blend a forward thinking, innovative approach with a collaborative, supportive and mature working environment that really rewards success. Due to sharp growth, they are now looking for an innovative and business savvy Product Manager with an entrepreneurial approach to develop their Australia & NZ Product. With proven experience in cradle-to-grave product management, the Product Manager will have a strategic approach to everything they do, and be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects simultaneously.
The Australia & NZ PM Role & Responsibilities:
- With outstanding time management, the Product Manager will understand the customer journey, and be able to think both objectively and creatively in the work
- Implementing the client’s commercial strategy with particular focus on identifying, assessing and developing potential new commercial opportunities
- Enhance and develop our clients existing brand & identify strategic new areas of development, drive innovation and conduct research into future development and expansion within Australia and NZ destinations
- Planning, negotiating, purchasing and contracting of the very best rates that are available, ensuring that this tour operator’s targets are always delivered with exceptional results
- Comfortable with managing essential research, you will understand competitor activity, and be able to select the best possible positioning in the market
- Owning the whole process, you will secure marketing funds & tactical offers from Australian and NZ suppliers for promotional activities, along with continual exclusive tactical negotiations with ground product
Now Let’s Talk About You:
- A properly hands-on role, this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Product Manager to bring their skills into a close - but thriving - organisation
- Previous 4 years+ experience within an Australian and NZ Product Management role is a definite must
- Successfully managed Australian and NZ programmes and contracted hotels and other travel related products/services directly with ground suppliers with a tour operator
- Possess outstanding commercial, negotiation, communication and analytical skills
- Proactive and results driven, with the drive and initiative to successfully push product forward within a competitive market place, delivering on commitments and meeting deadlines
- MUST have travelled the territory and be available to travel to assigned destinations
This Australia and NZ Product Manager role comes with a competitive salary package of £32,000 - £34,000 plus bonus and benefits.
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you.
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Apply for Australia & New Zealand Product Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly