Italian Speaking Events Manager
Italian Speaking Delegate Manager - An excellent opportunity has arisen with this corporate travel meeting and events management company, who are looking for an experienced Italian Speaking Events Manager to be based in the City of London on an initial 4 month contract.
Italian Speaking Delegate Manager Responsibilities
The delegate Manager will be responsible for supporting the successful delivery of a complex Pan-European event project on time and on budget. You will maintain effective day to day contact with clients and colleagues in both English and Italian. Manage data and all attendee communications using Excel and Cvent. Support the project management including delegate management, transportation and hotel rooming list management. Manage, review and update event budgets submitting all relevant information to senior manager.
Italian Speaking Delegate Manager Skills Required
- A clear understanding of the Meetings and Events industry, specifically within delegate management and group travel.
- Proactive, enthusiastic with a flexible can-do attitude
- Able to present ideas and results clearly
- Must have the ability to work well under pressure and prioritise workloads
- Self motivated and able to work independently
- IT literate with experience of using database tools such as Cvent and ClickTime are desirable.
- Must be fluent in Italian, both written and verbally.
Italian Speaking Delegate Manager Additional Details
- Paying up to £25,000 DOE
- Must be fluent in Italian to be considered
- 4-6 month contract, with a view to be extended
- Based in the City of London
- Working Mon - Fri, 9-5.30pm
To apply for this Italian Speaking Delegate Manager please either apply online, e-mail your CV to Harri@candm.co.uk or call Harri on 020 7397 1297 quoting Ref: 46378
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk