IT DELIVERY MANAGER - CORPORATE TRAVEL
This independent Corporate Business Travel Company are currently recruiting for an IT Delivery Manager to drive and manage technology projects for their travel management clients. Based in Central London, paying £30K.
IT Delivery Manager, Responsibilities:
- Lead, build and maintain relationships with their new corporate self-booking tool providers and take on responsibility for future builds and developments.
- Implement corporate digital strategy and increase online adoption across existing and new clients
- Provide support and help desk function for Amadeus selling platforms for both leisure and corporate businesses.
- Assist in the creation of functionality requirements and specifications, and in the testing and delivery of new software platform.
IT Delivery Manager, Skills Required:
- Previous experience within a corporate travel company, leisure travel maybe considered
- Solid understanding and knowledge of core travel applications in particular Amadeus' suite of products
- Experience of configuration and integration of corporate online booking tools
- knowledge of corporate sales and operations processes and workflow
- Experience with Amadeus, Sabre or Galileo.
- Excel experience
- Based Central London
- Paying £30K
- Working Mon - Fri
To apply for this IT Delivery Manager please either apply online, email your c.v to email@example.com or call Amy on 02073971284 quoting Ref: AG46388
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk