Business Travel Consultant
Business Travel Consultant, Buckinghamshire, Salary up to £12ph
This well established business travel company are looking for an experienced Business Travel Consultant to join their team on a temporary basis. You will be responsible for working on a mixture of well known accounts, booking travel and delivering excellent customer service. Offering a pay rate up to £12ph.
Business Travel Consultant Responsibilities:
- To work on a mixture of accounts and clients
- Manage all aspects of clients travel from first contact to ticketing and billing
- Book flights, hotels, cars, transfers, rail and any other requirements
- Deliver exceptional levels of customer service at all times
- Providing travel advice and working to specific client travel guidelines.
Business Travel Consultant Requirements:
- Experience in working in a business travel role.
- GDS experience is essential
- The ability to work pro-actively as part of a highly motivated team.
- Flexible approach to work
- High attention to detail
- Salary up to £12ph
- Monday to Friday
If you are interested in this role then please either apply online or send your CV to email@example.com. Call Harri on 0207397197 if you have any questions.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk