Business Travel Consultant
Business Travel Consultant, Buckinghamshire, Salary up to £12ph
This well established business travel company are looking for an experienced Business Travel Consultant to join their team on a temporary basis. You will be responsible for working on a mixture of well known accounts, booking travel and delivering excellent customer service. Offering a pay rate up to £12ph.
Business Travel Consultant Responsibilities:
- To work on a mixture of accounts and clients
- Manage all aspects of clients travel from first contact to ticketing and billing
- Book flights, hotels, cars, transfers, rail and any other requirements
- Deliver exceptional levels of customer service at all times
- Providing travel advice and working to specific client travel guidelines.
Business Travel Consultant Requirements:
- Experience in working in a business travel role.
- GDS experience is essential
- The ability to work pro-actively as part of a highly motivated team.
- Flexible approach to work
- High attention to detail
- Salary up to £12ph
- Monday to Friday
If you are interested in this role then please either apply online or send your CV to email@example.com. Call Harri on 0207397197 if you have any questions.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Apply for Business Travel Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly