Fares and Ticketing Agent
Barrhead Travel, The Holiday and Tailor Made Travel Specialists are currently recruiting for a Fares and Ticketing Agent to join us at our offices in Glasgow city centre.
Barrhead travel currently employs over 850 people throughout our branch network and we’re continuing to grow quickly, with new stores opening every year. At Barrhead travel, we realise that the quickest way to grow our company is to grow our people.
- Issuing and re issuing scheduled Airline tickets and documents
- Fare quoting Air itineraries
- Managing bookings and advising of any updates or changes
- Offering the highest level of customer service at all times
- Handling a variety of ticketing related enquiries
- General administration and ticketing duties
- Liaising with customers and airlines
- Previous Travel Industry experience
- Working Knowledge of a GDS preferably Amadeus
- Knowledge of airlines, fares, routes and networks
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
- First class attention to detail
- Able to work well as part of a team
What we can offer:
An exciting growing company, that cares about its staff and will always and put you first. A company that offers excellent progression opportunities for those that want it and believes work should be challenging and fun.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent training and development
- Generous staff discounts on travel, travel products and services
- Increased holiday allowance with long service
- 20 Days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
This is an exciting opportunity to join an award winning company. Does this seem like the perfect opportunity for you?
If so then get in touch by submitting your CV today.